Preamble: This license of ownership is designed to protect against takeover and for building small units holding bigger ones in a recursive manner and while keeping mobility and mutuality of their owners. Specifically designed against big monopolizing players or pretenders only temporally/partly fulfilling the cause of such units. It is implemented by each buyer or seller, which must care for the terms of this license, where the minimum damage for any owner’s units is reflected by the value of the share of the unit.
A Common company (ComCom) ownership agreement is an agreement of ownership between the company’s owners. The agreement, or the qualified majority required to change it, is unchangeable. The ownership over any part of the ComCom, including any of its asset, can be transferred between its owners only under this license:
- Each owner is either an ordinary owner or a peer owner being equal to another peer owner and may only be human or a ComCom;
- Through all holding layers, only a single holding position per owner is allowed;
- The ComCom has the first right to buy any ownership over itself and each of its owners must match its criteria;
- Per each ComCom, all the peers together equally hold (d) times 100
percent of the ComCom, such that (v) reflects (m),
- as (d) times (m) equals (c) times (v) or
- as (d) times (i) equals (c) times (n)
- (d) represents its decentralization, as 0<=(d)<=<=1,
- (n) is the number of shares per each of its peer owner, as (d)<=(n)<=1,
- (c) is the number of it peer owners, which is to be independently decided in qualified majority by them,
- (i) is number of its issued shares, being also the number of its individual owners – the owners through all layers of owning it,
- (m) is its estimated “market” value,
- (v) is the ownership value of each of its peers;
- where the range of changes in (v) is proportional to number of peers, such that steepness=(nextV-v)*(c/v) , where |steepness|<= peer-proportionality being a constant number (default=1);
- The form of decision in each ComCom must be transparent to its
owners and includes:
- the peer’s ratio threshold for (the peers’ Independent-ComCom-authority made in qualified majority) deciding about any policy in regard to both: the number of peers and the number of shares held by each peer
- the medium – how do the owners meet and
- the advance notification – the time and information to be given in advance;
- The type of the ComCom can only once in its creation be decided,
either as having its (d) constant or changeable and either being
open or sealed (allowing no more owners over it), where
- all the individual owners of the ComCom through all layers, are its members (as the number of ComCom’s members’ equals the number of shares),
- if the ComCom is sealed or its (d) is changeable, then
- each member must first become ComCom’s peer and can always return to that position and
- the number of shares held by one peer is to be independently decided in qualified majority by the peers.
Liquid Union is any legal body having projects (each is defined by its budget, its population and the needs to be supplied), where its participants are people from its population, which are regularly choosing one of the existing, or new, branches of such a project by their (prepay) personal union card, while the branches, which could also be contracted (in) small business, are financed proportionally to the amount of the served participants and where the participants can only participate in one branch in each project and can elect the personals (only up to predefined maximal period of time) for the following three committees of the union or its project:
- Board — implementing the decisions made by the participants votes,
- Control — reporting to all participants and notified by any participant, about any possible improvement in the Board implementations,
- Experts — finalizing suggestions to the participants vote suggested by any participant for any issue or projects.
The Liquid Union formation is as of any legal body, or its project or as new type of Federal Organization, such as a State or Union, like USA, Eu etc.
Participants versus Members of such liquid union: Members must also be its participant. Participant, when want, but after completing the member’s obligations, can become its member. Members’ vote can only be after all participants are notified fairly in advance and only for dissolving the liquid union/its-project or starting impeachment process against the personals of its committees.
It is made as Fair-Distributor form for (uniting) Grassroots Organization/s — a new Progressive, Democratic, Colorful/White-Labeled, way to build your Critical Mass, while joining small groups when supplying their needs. It is made for better representation and integration between different groups and individuals, while authentically scaling them selves up in a fair, participative and dynamic, but less representative and non hierarchical, model of organization.Qdolphin is a qml browser developed in qt framework for improving privacy and security issues in progressive web app user experience (pwa ux), by putting its web browser under, and not as, its security chain root for preventing Data Abuse, while adding its Qdolphin Data Blurring (qdb) value, when its development starts from the client and not from the server while providing (by its plugins) services of which business is not the data since that data is encrypted in the client. Join us in/by these Development meetup places by t.me.